Superior stabilisation in a quick, safe, easy hydraulic application.
BioCover™ SS is a hydraulically applied matrix designed to provide up to 4 months of cost-effective dust suppression, soil stabilization and erosion control on high dust-producing projects such as active fly ash disposal areas. It is a non-toxic, biodegradable alternative to inorganic chemical and petroleum-based dust palliatives. Once cured, this engineered matrix creates a durable, yet flexible bond with the substrate, as opposed to rigid crusts developed by inorganic stabilizers. It is:
- Non-toxic, environmentally safe and biodegradable
- Pre-blended for consistent performance; no mixing required
- Green to facilitate application and inspection
- Features Thermally Refined wood fibres to enhance chemistry, bond strength and longevity
- Forms a flexible, self-maintaining bond that resists soil heaving from freeze/thaw and other lifting forces